Caesarean Section Workshop
Are you booked for and elective C-section or are you worried about the prospect of an emergency section? If so, this workshop is perfect for you. Exploring the procedure the class will cover:
– What is Caesarean section?
– How has it improved over time?
– Why you may be advised to have a Caesarean
– How are you made comfortable for the procedure *
– What can your partner expect
– What the procedure involves
– Time with baby afterwards
* Analgesia will be covered by Anaethetist Matt O’Brien
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE RECEIVES LINKS WELL BEFORE THE START OF THE CLASS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LINK PLEASE CALL 07783131522 AT LEAST 30 MINS BEFORE THE START. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF CLASSES ARE MISSED.